Friday, August 18, 2006

Bye, Bye Da Da




Bonnie is growing so quickly! It's so hard to believe! Two days ago she started saying "Bye Bye!" She had been making the "ba" sound before but now she understands what it means. It's so incredible how God lets these little people develop and it's amazing to watch it happen before your very eyes. Yesterday John was leaving for work and as he said bye to her, she said, "Bye Bye Da-Da" I know this is just a little phrase and is just one of the few she will be blabbing for the rest of her life.....especially if she's a talker like me :) She is interacting with us so much now! I absolutely LOVE it! She's not even 9 months old yet and she's wanting to walk so badly! She just keeps trying and never gives up! I just hope that's a sign of her being determined and not stubborn. Bless her little heart if she's stubborn like me!

2 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

She is so precious! Keep the blogs coming. I'm reading and responding!!!

Gena said...

that's all early! you have super baby scarlett!