Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We all scream for ice cream!!




I was just sitting here thinking about getting me a big bowl of ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip is my latest favorite. About once a year, I get on this ice cream kick. It has just begun again! It's weird, but I get my ice cream cravings starting in the fall and lasting through the winter. I am still a fan of a good rocky road with the mini marshmallows in it--not the kind with the marshmallow swirls. I may try making that this winter! I was just wondering, what is your favorite flavor?

6 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

Blue Bell Vanilla! I'm hungry!!

Scarlett said...

I just ate 3 more scoops for breakfast dessert this morning! I should be punished!

Julie Young said...

Cookies and Cream! Good stuff!

Gena said...

any kind with a mixture of chocolate, pieces of soft oreo cookie, sometimes a choc. covered almond, sometimes not...and maybe some caramel-and marshmellows. is there a name for all this?

Meredith said...

I like mint choc chip too, but it has to be from Baskin Robbins, which we don't have anymore! Boo hoo. I like Chocolate peanut butter chip from Brusters!! YUM

Scarlett said...

My fav. mint chocolate chip ice cream was from Baskin Robbins also. But I have discovered Blue Bell Mint Choc. Chip. It is incredible and tastes as good as or better than Baskin Robbins!