Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My life lately

Hello Everyone!

I think many of my readers (if I have many)know that John, Bonnie, and I haven't been at our best lately. Bonnie and I have both been sick off and on for a few weeks and she's been waking up in the night crying a lot. I know--part of being a mother--,but anyways I have been feeling extremely stressed lately and unable to cope with life as much as I should be able to. We haven't been to Sunday worship in a month now. I can't wait to get back. We may just have to leave her with the grandparents every weekend until she chills out. We were putting her in our bed in the night when she would cry continually and when she had a high fever and tonsilitis last week, and NOW she wants to get in our bed every night in the middle of the night when she wakes up. We're trying to undo what we've done. She's still teething. I have almost given up on her ever getting a tooth at all--14 months and nothing yet--Maybe she'll relax a little when one pops through.

Last night, we were up again in the middle of the night to Bonnie's screaming. She had wet all through her diaper (it must have weighed 5 pounds)and through her clothes and sheets. I got her changed and put her back to bed. She went right to sleep! PRAISE GOD!

This morning she cried for me to come get her because she was awake and ready to face the day. When I went in her room, she was butt naked--clothes off and diaper in crib-- and she was pulling the crib bars back and forth and screaming. I was just waiting for the day this would happen (and I'm thankful her diaper was just wet!) I'm sure we'll have another encounter that will be not so easy to clean up! I got some pictures, but due to the sick world in which we live, I will not be posting them! It was the cutest, funniest, and saddest thing all in one (b/c she was shivering from being in the nude on such a cold morning!)

More to come later..................

7 comments:

Bevin said...

Sorry life has been so hard lately. Know that you are in my prayers and if you ever need to vent, feel free to email me at bevinb21@yahoo.com. Keep your head up and hope you guys all get well!!

"The Activist" said...

hang in there! a tooth will pop - and she will get better. she's a little stinker underneath all that cute :)

Scarlett said...

Amen sister! She's the cutest thing in the world to me but she's got my temper, unfortunately! (and I think her little mouth is going to explode with teeth all at once and it's gonna hurt badly! :(

Jim said...

Julianna was 14 months when we saw her first tooth...I'm sure Bonnie's close behind.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you're back to blogging (first of all). i wanted to comment on the american idol post- let me be the first to say that i think brandon rogers will do very well. he sounds awesome. other than that, i don't have a real favorite. i'm ready to find my picks though!!!

Meredith said...

Love the new template!

Jill said...

Hey girl! Glad to have your blog address. Sorry things have been so crazy for you lately. I suppose my craziness is only just beginning. Hang in there....I'll say an extra prayer for you!