Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Random Thought
Today, I was showing John's grandmother some of my friends' blogs. She could not believe that they put pictures of their kids on there. She wondered if anyone could access it. I decided to tell her I had one too and that I wasn't scared of anything happening to my child with her pictures on there. Maybe I should be more leery. We are living in a CRAZY world, but I feel like we're pretty secured in our home and in public (since I'm always with her). What do you all think? Should we be more discreet? Should we not be naive? Let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I've wondered the same things. I forget that some of the world think very differently than I do. I think cautiously naive (is that really something) would be good! Keep those pure thoughts but realize that not everyone thinks the way that you do and that you have to be aware of those things! Does this make sense? It's something I have a hard time with! :)
I've thought about the same things myself. I guess it makes me feel somewhat better because you can make your blog private so that only people who know your address can access it. For example, no one could "search" for me and find me. They would have to know me or know someone who knows me. I don't know...whatever.
Scarlett......I had no idea about your news. So, YEAH! Congratulations!
I didn't know you could make your blog private. I'm gonna go do that! :)
Scarlett - we started a blog about 2 years ago for Julianna; so that we could keep a journal and friends and family could read it. Blogger didn't have private blogs then, and my parents dropped a few questions like that and talked us out of it.
I guess I don't post much about family stuff...but I'm not sure if a pic here and there of Julianna is any less dangerous than taking her to Wal*Mart, where a psycho could actually follow us home and figure out where we live...
Post a Comment