
Okay, so John and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday night! YEA!!! We left Bonnie with my parents for the night and went to the Olive Garden and then rented "The Holiday". I liked it, but John thought it was just okay. It was just so nice to actually have a date for once in I don't know how long! :) I think the last movie we saw together was "The Departed" at the theater however long ago that was(which turned out to be full of potty mouth language!---okay that sounded like a 3 year old! ) Anyway, It got me to thinking.....we REALLY have missed some good movies since Bonnie's been here. There's just no time to rent one and watch it without falling asleep! Yeah, we're old fogies now! :) We are going to try to sit back and relax and watch a movie more often. So, I need everyone's help. Have you seen any good movies lately? I'm making a list of the ones I want to see on the side of my blog. Any suggestions would be great! :)

5 comments:
Well, I don't really have any suggestions for you...because I don't rent movies often, either. Most of the time, I just go to the movie store and see what's come out. I'm usually surprised at what is out on video. It seems like it's just been out at the theatre! Sad, huh?!
I know what you mean Meredith; time flies when you're having kids I mean fun..
Well, we got Netflix recently and have rented a bunch of movies that I'm trying to remember the names to. One was Facing the Giants-it was really but the acting was not very good. Um, let me think of some more and I will let you know. :)
I loved Facing The Giants. I think it made it better that the acting wasn't perfect, because they were all people from the church that made the movie...not actors.
Yeah, once I realized the reason the acting wasn't very good was b/c they were people from the church-it made it even better. We both really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment