This year Bonnie's been obsessed with "kitty cats Meow" (that's what she says when she sees them). Since I am deathly allergic, she can't go near one, and last week we discovered, she's allergic to them too. So, I let her be a kitty cat for Halloween. Notice her sticking out her little tongue in the first one. I didn't tell her to do that but it makes the effect so much better! :) And, I did good to get whiskers on her at all. She kept saying "No mam Mommy". I should've had her in front of a mirror while I drew them on with black eyeliner, but I was in such a hurry I didn't think of that. She probably would've understood what I was doing better if I had!


6 comments:
So sweet! I love that little kitty cat.
susan
She's so cute!!
The tongue made it better! She looks precious! She doesn't look like a terrible two year old. You must be crazy Scarlett! Ha!
Very cute pictures!
I agree with Melodie...I think you are just making all this terrible two stuff up! HA!
She is a sweetie, but looks can be deceiving sometimes! :)
We've decided to start calling it the Atti-twos. Justin Michael is now saying "Whatever" to me. I wonder where he heard that. I am having to watch myself. Anyway, I didn't realize a boy would have such an attitude.
Etta
Post a Comment