enjoying God's blessings with family and friends
Bella says she loves "her Bonnie"! She started squealing when she saw those pictures! I just want to pinch Ava's cheeks, I love that baby! Give her a big ole smooch on that cheek for me :)
What cute pics!!!! I love the little sleepy outfit, that was a cute idea! Bonnie is so pretty in her little snow white costume:)
I love the outfits! You are so creative!
Beautiful! And I love the Dorf! How funny!
So adorable!!!! Precious outfits!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bella says she loves "her Bonnie"! She started squealing when she saw those pictures! I just want to pinch Ava's cheeks, I love that baby! Give her a big ole smooch on that cheek for me :)
What cute pics!!!! I love the little sleepy outfit, that was a cute idea! Bonnie is so pretty in her little snow white costume:)
I love the outfits! You are so creative!
Beautiful! And I love the Dorf! How funny!
So adorable!!!! Precious outfits!
Post a Comment