1. The "Santa Baby" song we are probably familiar with is sung by Madonna.
2. I long for alone time but when I get it, I feel uncomfortable with silence. I get ansy and just want to call someone or have company over. I'm just now realizing this about myself. Wow.
3. The correct way to spell what we call "Pedifores" is "Petit Fours" and it means "little ovens".
4. Why do you hear of SO many marriages breaking up around the holidays? Isn't that the happiest time of the year?
5. I don't take enough pictures of Ava.
6. There's a little voice in my head that gives me this weird feeling when I'm about to take on too much. Then, when I do it anyways,things go wrong and I lose things and I get all stressed out. I think that little voice is the Holy Spirit! :)
7. I can still do my Britany Spears inpersonation....vocally that is;
I do NOT have her moves.
8. Black Friday has gotten out of control. People are shooting each other in Toys R Us and trampling people to death just to shop early for Christmas? Seriously?
9. Taking your little girl's 9 month old Christmas dress and adding black leggings saves money and makes a cute outfit!
10. Clay Aiken has a baby? I am just learning of this......
11. Bonnie and Ava's kids will be my grandkids.....crazy to think about if you sit
and think about it. I wonder what it will be like?
13. I've never seen "It's a Wonderful Life."
14. We are SO blessed.
15. "Baby It's Cold Outside" is such a cute little song! Anybody up for a duet?
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You prob think #5 b/c I take so many of Luke. HA! Don't let crazy people like me make you think you don't take enough pics! I LOVE all those x-mas songs you named. I will sing with you one day. Then you can do a top 10 things I regret in life and add that to it!
Will said he would love to do the duet in his footed pajamas with the trap door in the back. We are soooo blessed, you are right!!! I love Santa baby and didn't realize it could be the Madonna version that I love! Will wants chocolate cobbler right now. I'm about to call you! Hope to see you tomorrow! Yeah for blogging!
Don't feel so bad... I didn't know Clay Aiken had a baby either! Wow, what hole have I been in? What happened to your Brittany Spears moves???
Mel---funny thing is, John actually has some of those pajamas in red but his aren't footed. He's worn them on ski trips!! HA!!!!
Casey has them too! He wears them hunting :) I hate I missed the party, I'm sure it was a blast! Hope to see ya'll wednesday;)
I had no clue it is Madonna that sings that song..hmmm..A Britney Spears impersonation?? I so want to hear that!
You MUST watch "Its a Wonderful Life"...one of my favs (as well as my dads). It was on Christmas Eve...did you see it?
And your Britney Spears vocals are dead on...you could always have a night gig with renditions of "Oops I Did It Again" and "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman." Wow..ever notice how cheesy the titles to her songs are?
Post a Comment