Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog Scrapbook

I am now using my blog for a scrapbook for the girls. I have found a website where you can print off your blog and put it into a book, so I can do that if I want in the future. Any funny little thing they say or do or just something I want to document will be on here. Depending on how eventful the day is, I may have more than one post in a day. I may also post about past events that I haven't written about before. I don't wanna miss a thing and this way, the girls will have some funny stories and memories to look back on. Feel free to comment or just read about our crazy, fun life! The time is passing by so quickly with them! Next post: Ava's 1st birthday party extravaganza.....coming VERY soon, I promise!



My Signature

2 comments:

LucisMomma said...

That's what I want to do with our blog. I can't really scrapbook because Luci gets into EVERYthing and cuts, cuts, cuts! Then she sticks stickers on everything she didn't cut. I love blogging, it is very convenient. Looking forward to more of your blog. :)

Will and Melodie said...

I want to know about this website that you can print your blog posts for a book. That sounds neat! I would love to remember some of this stuff in a cute scrapbook way!