Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Recent Bonnie Funnies

Bonnie LOVES to do her "art projects" at her desk. She cuts from old magazines and glues stuff down on construction paper. She loves to trace her hands over and over. She is drawing people now and does such a good job. I think she's gonna be creative----here are just a few reasons why I think that:

1. I came in the room one day and she had made this collage for me, I might add, all by herself. I just about laughed my head off. I guess those are the things she thinks are important to me: make up, Dreft baby detergent, pregnancy tests,and a bowl of soup! HA! She makes me laugh so hard. Of course, she has no idea what a pregnancy test is; I guess she just thought it looked like a cool object to cut out!

2. One night I came home from some girl function at church or something and John came to the door and said, "Bonnie wanted to trick you while you were gone. She made this sign and I wrote down what she said. She wanted to tape it to Ava's door so she could 'trick mommy'. I don't know what a 'tree bearaty' is but that's what she said." Bonnie has a BIG imagination and makes up words that are quite hilarious.


3. Last night, Bonnie laid down with me in the bed for a while and I read my book as she read her books. I asked her if she had talked to God yet today. I told her that we need to talk to God throughout the day because he's our friend and he helps us....and well, we just need to pray to him and thank him for everything he's blessed us with. I told her that God would probably be lonely if we didn't talk to him and have a relationship with him. She then looked up in the air and said, "God? Are you up there?" She then immediately looked at me and said, "Mom, he's taking a nap or som'pin. (something)"

My Signature

4 comments:

Julie Young said...

Too cute! I think that Bonnie is going to have your personality and Ava is going to have John's.

Scarlett said...

Yeah, Julie....that's what I think about Ava.....It's a for SURE thing that Bonnie has mine already! (temper and all!) HA! :)

Will and Melodie said...

That is so cute reading about her sweet little funny moments. I love that God might have been taking a nap!

Deidre Moore said...

#3. Jesus is my friend=)