Well, it's been a long time since I posted! So, I'm gonna have to play catch-up yet AGAIN!
October 2009
This Halloween, Bonnie was a mermaid and Ava was a lobster. They were SO cute but I didn't choose very kid friendly costumes. Bonnie's costume was very cheaply made and the whole skirt of it tore off of it within seconds of me taking out of the box. Oh well, Ariel didn't need a skirt anyways. This was Ava's first Halloween to dress up and be able to walk around (last year, I strolled her around in the stroller as "Sleepy"). Well, she didn't much like dressing up this year. I had a very hard time getting a photo of her without her trying to take her costume off. Pretty much, the whole night she was dressed as a kid with a red sweatsuit on! Here are some memories:
This is how Ava REALLY felt about her costume:

1 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment