Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Circus Fun

              The circus came to our town a couple of weekends ago and we had a lot of fun there! Bonnie got her picture taken with the clowns! Ava was too afraid.....



Marah went with us as well as my nephew John-Parker!

Here were some of our favorite acts


John and Ava
We got to ride on the elephant! It was a lot of fun but we had to pay $6 a person to walk around a circle ONE TIME!!! Ridiculous cost....but the experience with the kids was priceless!
My Signature

2 comments:

brooke said...

Aww...these pictures are so good! How fun. That picture of Ava laughing with John is so cute!! Are you enjoying your new lens? I'm still dreaming about it :)

Katie said...

How fun!!! I would have paid $6 too for that (though I would have been really scared probably). Neat experience for sure!