
Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel "BLAH"? I'm not happy, sad, mad, anything! I just feel like I've been walking around like a zombie all day! It's been so weird. I think it may have something to do with me not getting to spend all day with Bonnie for the past week. John's parents have been in town and she's spent the day and night with them almost every night! It has helped me so much to get some things done and just have some relaxation time, but I almost don't feel quite right without her. You get used to a routine and when you finally get time to relax alone, you almost don't know what to do with yourself! I'm sure I'll get over this! I tell you....it's not like me to NOT feel bouncy, hyper, and talkative (Duh, those of you who know me already know this.)
You know,I really think God has given me this time to rest, and I need to make sure I thank him for it. He really does "know just what I need."
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29
I think I've found that rest.....at least for today! :)

3 comments:
i wish we didn't have to have blah days but i think they are there for a reason.
i am glad you got a break- i see today that i had sooo needed a break. it makes us better moms.
thanks for your thankful heart- it does me good
Great job tonight, BTW!
scarlett, are you forever going to stay blah?
thanks for the props...you can talk to me anytime. God is good - He will deliver you.
great job Friday night...you didn't look nervous to me!
Post a Comment