
I have recently discovered the most miraculous cleaning tool ever made: Mr. Clean's MAGIC ERASER. I have had this nasty brown hue on the bottom of my bathtub for months now. I have tried every cleaner under the sun to try to get through the little crevices of the textured tub, but nothing worked. I thought Clorox bleach would definitely do the trick, but it didn't bleach it at all! By the way, why is it that Clorox wouldn't bleach my tub after I poured almost a whole bottle in it, but if I drip one speck of it on me, it ruins my outfit with that awful orange stain it leaves? I don't get it!
Well, the other day I finally bought that Magic Eraser that's been on commercials for a couple of years I guess now, and I thought it was too good to be true. It worked better than I could have ever imagined! It is so awesome (and NO, Proctor and Gamble is not paying me for my testimony--I wish!) The package I bought came with 4 in it and it cost about 4 dollars I think. You only have to use water with it--NO CLEANERS NEEDED! If you don't scrub it to death in one sitting (like I ended up doing with the tub because I was so excited), it will last more than one time. It got all of the soap scum off of the shower/tub within seconds! I can't wait to break out a new Magic Eraser and test it out on the rest of the house! It's a miracle sponge! Go get one and try it on the walls where your kids have used crayons to draw on the wall. It really 'erases' things!

7 comments:
are you pregnant? :)
I also LOVE the magic eraser! I bought one a long time ago, and I couldn't believe it! Now, if I would just put it to good use in my house right now!! :o)
No, Gena, I'm not! I am just really trying to keep my house clean to keep up the habit before Bonnie starts destroying everything! (Plus, the less clutter I have around, the less Bonnie can push off of the coffee table and all other tables in the house! :)
It is an amazing thing! I have a couple and my new toy is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Mop. It isn't as good as getting on the floor with the sponge though. I love mine! I can't wait to move and use it all over this dirty apartment!
btw, my mother in law purchased the off brand at the dollar tree. it works just as good, and it's 2 for a $1 - and don't forget to wet it...it took me a whole year to realize it works better wet.
and yes, I am pregnant :)
Y'all are crazy!
Post a Comment