Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Baby's a Year Old!




Well, the first birthday party went pretty smoothly. Bonnie had a good nap before the party, we put on her party dress, the family arrived, and everything else was crazy fun and laughter! I made her birthday dress and could not bear to let her get it filthy so I stripped her to her diaper for the cake destruction! Let me tell you, she ate the whole thing (except for what was all over her little body)! I'm surprised she wasn't sick---granted it was a miniature cake I made for her---Double Chocolate Fudge with Buttercream icing! She didn't go to bed until almost 10:00! I just can't believe it's been a whole year. I'm happy but sad at the same time.
I love her so much it hurts!



2 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

Scarlett, that is so precious! The cake looks great! It looks like it went well. I see what you mean about her realizing it was easier to eat with both hands! Ha! See you tonight!

Gena said...

she is the best! i had a ball with her today-