I was just thinking............
You know how you hear a song on the radio or one just pops up in your head that the words describe just as you're feeling at the moment? Or do you ever hear a song and say, "Man, that's my theme song....it's as if I wrote it". Well, for those of you who are interested, I'd like to know what your theme song is and why. I've got so many, but the one that pops into my mind most of the time when I feel like complaining is this is the chorus of this song:
"You Can't Always Get What You Want"
BY: The Rolling Stones
Chorus:
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes, you just might find,
You get what you NEED!
*We need to count our blessings more often. A lot of the time things don't happen for us the way we want, but in the end, we usually get what we need. Sometimes we need the trials to teach us a lesson or strengthen us into the people we need to be. That's what makes us grow. God knows best!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment