Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Scarlett's Scoop on Idol



Throughout the American Idol competition this year, I will be beginning what I'd like to call "Scarlett's Scoop on Idol". I figured since I'm so opinionated, I should let everyone know what I think from week to week. (as if you care!) We'll see how many comments others have. If I'm totally out of line, let me know. If you agree, let me know that too.


1. Bush-baby comment (SO MEAN!He can't help how he looks but he really did look like a bush-baby )

2. Girl who said "You can teach me how to sing". Was she for real? She seemed very mental to me. I hope that was just something to get the public's attention on tv. Surely you remember her.

3. Paula Abdul seems a little mean this year. Is she on something or is she just trying to be
cool? "Try a little humble pie, dear" Whatever! Was she for real tonight when she said that guy had a good tone but he was off key? He was great!

4. I still haven't found "my person" yet on this show. I usually have picked my favorite pick for the winner after the auditions. We'll see.

5. I wasn't that impressed with Birmingham. However, they don't show a lot of the good people on the beginning auditions.

3 comments:

Bevin said...

Hey girl! Ive been missing your blogs. How are you doing?

Gena said...

mark and i think paula was tipsy last night-
she was insane. and simon- can i just say i might have been a little attracted to him :).

Meredith said...

I like Simon most of the time...He just says what most of us think but don't have the guts to say. Although, I'm with you. You shouldn't really comment on someone's physical appearance if they can't help it! Paula: High as a KITE!