Meredith--I'm gonna get you for this! :)
*By the time you finish reading this post, you're gonna either think I'm gross or actually relate to what I'm saying. See for yourself.
1. I'm nervous about having to start potty-training soon (Bonnie...that is)
2. Chucky Cheese's pizza is my favorite.
3. I love to sing and play piano.
4. I wrote the music for a song I was planning on having played at our wedding as a
surprise for John.
5. Every time I tried to write the words, they were nothing but Mr.Rogers cheesy
phrases.John still doesn't know about all this. Please don't tell him. I may
finish it one day.
6. There are days when I look at the clock at 9:00 p.m. and realize I haven't had a shower or brushed my teeth all day.
7. I have a tendency of rambling from my mouth and when writing in order to state
my point.
8. Wendy's fries dipped in a chocolate Frosty makes an AWESOME snack! Try it. The
sweet/salty combinition is incredible! It's no more weird than chocolate covered
pretzels except you have the cold/hot combo as well.
9. The weirdest thing I've ever eaten was octopus suckers on a trip to Mexico. They
were chewy like rubber and not very good.
10. I love using similes and metaphors.
11. I have trouble making even the simplest decisions.
12. I am a perfectionist in an imperfect world which leaves me chasing my tail all
the time.
13. My parents are still unhappily married after 26 years.
14. I refuse to EVER get to that point.
15. I have a major crush on Pacey from Dawson's Creek.
16. I jumped off of a cliff and landed on my bottom in the river when my baby was 6
months old.
17. I bruised my whole backside and legs and I don't know what I was thinking! I
just wanted to do something rebellious since I never have before.
18. I love discovering new music artists and downloading all their songs.
19. I swore I'd never gamble, but two weekends ago, I lost $26.oo at a casino in
Biloxi. I actually just spend $26 for my entertainment for the night! :)
20. As a child, I set up a lemonade stand and tried to sell coloring sheets that my
friend and I worked so hard on. Nobody was interested.
21. I hate getting all sweaty in the summertime. No humidity would be AWESOME!
22. You get what you get with me. I'm very blunt and honest and I don't mind
sharing what's on my heart.
23. I have a temper, but have learned to control it. (most of the time)
24. I am clumsy and seldom finish a meal in public without spilling something on
myself or someone else. I trip over things and bump into walls a lot.
25. My feet REALLY stink!!
26. I am extrememly insecure about my body.
27. I want to have another baby when God lets me know it's time.
28. My favorite part of high school was show choir and cheerleading.
29. I still wish I could start up an adult show choir, if people would participate!
30. Orange juice made me horribly sick when I was pregnant with Bonnie. I have not
drunk it since.
31. We're building a house and will hopefully be in it before Christmas.
32. I love rollercoasters. I wish Opryland was still around.
33. I want to spend more time with my grandmothers while I still have them.
34. My priorities get out of wack way too often.
35. I love using shampoo that makes my head tingle, like mint shampoo.
36. I have never broken a bone.
37. I have never had a cavity.
38. I think I might be good at real-estate or marketing.
39. I want my mom to become my friend.
40. I love watching movies.
41. I am a certified scuba-diver.
42. I have a strange desire to become a nurse, a photographer, and start a hair
salon called the "Scarlett O' Hair-a" salon. (not at the same time)
43. When I was little, I used to pray to God every night to let me dream that I was
the Little Mermaid so I would know what it felt like to swim and breathe
underwater.
44. I worry too much about what I think others are thinking about me.
45. I have tried to not talk as much, but I just can't stop!
46. I would eat ice cream all day long if I could!
47. I can't imagine my life without God, John or Bonnie in it.
48. I woke up with the chickenpox on my 9th birthday.
49. I love children's books. I hope to write some one day.
50. I messed up numbering this dumb thing and I had to think of another thing:
I have laughed so hard before that I peed in my pants!
51. One more--just for the over-achiever in me: I want people to comment on my blog.
I like knowing who reads it.
OKAY NOW, I Tag Bevin and Jill to do this thing. Come on, you can do it! -And Cortnie, if you still read this, I challenge you to actually set up a blog and start writing! :)
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yeah! Thanks! Wasn't it kind of fun? You're not the first person I've met that eats fries and frosty!
There are some moms here that are in some kind of grown-up show choir! Only the cool people get invited, so I don't know a thing about it. Boo! I'd so do it, too! And the Little Mermaid one is my favorite.
I am with Gina. I think the Little Mermaid is my favorite also. I read your blog all the time, sorry that I forget to comment. :)
By the way jnjyoung is Julie Young. Sorry bout that if you didn't know.....
oh me- meredith tagged me to do this and i can't make myself start it yet. maybe you'll see it fairly soon!
42. I have a strange desire to become a nurse, a photographer, and start a hair
salon called the "Scarlett O' Hair-a" salon. (not at the same time)
my favorite and the one i most relate to. i still want to be about three things i am not.
Um, would definitely be in the adult show choir. I loved that and it was my favorite part of high school. I'll try and do the 50 things soon!
Post a Comment