
A week ago, I got back from a long weekend trip to Chicago. We went to see the broadway musical Wicked. It was SO awesome! It's about Glenda the good witch and Elphaba, aka the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. It told of how they got to know each other and became friends prior to the events occuring in The Wizard of Oz. You also find out how the scarecrow, tin man, and lion got to be who they were. I just can't describe its awesomeness in words. The music was absolutely phenomenal. I really wish I could see it again!
Okay, I feel like I just wrote a synopsis paragraph like what you have to write in 3rd grade after a field trip. Anyways, I had a lot of fun but was glad to get back home.
I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comments:
just seeing your pic makes me want to see it!
Post a Comment