Thanks everyone for your baby name inputs. We may have it narrowed down now. I hope that when we see this precious little angel we will automatically know for sure what its name is. I told John yesterday that we were gonna have this baby today or tomorrow and he said, "You don't know that for sure." Well, he's right but my body is definately getting ready and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be today or tomorrow. It is also a full moon today---supposedly more people go into labor and the crazies come into the emergency room on the full moon---. I go to the doctor at 9:40 this morning so if you don't hear back from me later on today, I may be in the hospital. I had halfway painful/uncomfortable contractions in the night that woke me up and they were exactly 10-11 minutes apart. That lasted from 3:41 until 5:15 or so and then I finally went back to sleep. It started again at 6 something this morning......pretty much: I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. I've decided I'm not gonna sleep until this baby comes (not by my own choice--I guess the baby has decided that for me). I just can't for some reason. So, we'll see what Dr. Woodford says this morning. Maybe I'm dilated to 4 or 5 already on my own before the real labor pains kick in. How awesome would that be!
John's parents were not gonna get to be here until the 25th at the earliest, but they're scared they're gonna miss it so they're flying in at 5:15 today in Huntsville. John's going to pick them up supposedly, but I really don't want him to go anywhere. If I call somebody around that time, answer your phone b/c I may need you to take me to the hospital! :)HA! Just kidding! He's probably gonna get somebody else to pick them up. Anyways, I'm getting really excited and trying not to be impatient. I can't wait to see my little baby! I'll let y'all know what Dr. Woodford says.........
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment