
Ava will actually be 7 weeks old on Thursday but I'm just now getting a picture posted from last week. My camera or computer has been doing something weird when I try to upload my pictures and this afternoon, I actually lost almost all of the ones I'd taken and not uploaded (about 2 weeks worth). I was so upset about it but I'm trying to remain calm b/c there's nothing I can do to get the pictures back. Anyway, here's the one picture I got of her. She is changing so quickly. I need to make sure I take lots of pictures of her each week. It's hard to do that with the 2nd one!

4 comments:
She is soooo cute! She always looks so dressed up and sweet when I see her. Had fun tonight! I forgot how good a night out feels until I do it! Dinner was amazing!
She is beautiful!! I can't believe how quickly they loose the newborn look.
She is absolutely beautiful. Seriously. Just gorgeous. And I love that she has on beautiful gowns and not just baby onesies all the time. She's precious!
she is beautiful !! very cute pic! i had a lot of fun the other night, you have a beautiful home ;)
Post a Comment