
She has eaten around 10:30 or 11 p.m. and slept until around 5:30 a.m. Although this is SO early for me to get up, I still consider it sleeping through the night! She goes right back to sleep after she eats too for another 2-3 hours. We are so blessed. The only downfall is feeling so engorged by morning. Hopefully, my body will adjust to a new schedule and this will pass. Bonnie slept through the night at 7 weeks too. I was hoping Ava would do the same but I didn't want to ask for too much! I'm so excited and hope this continues!

8 comments:
Yeah! Sleeping through the night! That is probably the first goal you shoot for with a newborn. Hope Macy sleeps through the night by 7 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
Any tricks? I can't get Maela to even sleep in her bed. She's already so rotten at 2wks.
Yea for Baby Ava! I hope Parker is a good sleeper because his mom and dad sure are!
That is awesome! I have noticed that Luke is sleeping a lot longer at night also. It is so exciting when they start only waking up once or not at all.
Andrea---no tricks..I think it just has to do with the kid..Ava was sleeping so much at 2 weeks that I didn't see her eyes I don't think until she was 3 weeks old..seriously! Oh--just thought of one: Ava really felt comfortable when she was swaddled tightly. I think it made her feel secure. I still roll up a blanket on both sides of her to 'cuddle' her (even though you're probably not supposed to)
7 weeks is the first time C slept through the night too! She did it 4nights in a row but didn't keep it up for gooduntil about 2 weeks later. I know you're excited! Hope she keeps it up!
Congrats!!! It is so great to get even 6 hours of sleep in a row now! What did we used to do when we actually got 8-9. Gone are those days. I am so happy Ava is resting well, the pic is sooo cute!
What a sweet picture! I don't know what I'd do if I got 6-7 straight hours of sleep. I think I'd feel like a new woman! Congrats! That's huge!
Post a Comment