Sunday, October 25, 2009

Indecent Exposure

WARNING! Indecent exposure up ahead!




Naked Story #1: Ava LOVES to get in the shower with me so Bonnie helped undress her and Ava took her diaper off herself. Well, it was a little too soon to do that and Ava had a teeny tiny accident. UH OH!
















Naked Story #2: I shower both of the girls with me a lot of the time because they think it's fun and it's a lot easier on me to get us all ready at the same time. However, I can't dress them both at the same time, so I usually get Ava out and get her ready for the day and Bonnie dresses herself. Well, this day was a little different. I dried Bonnie's hair and told her to go get dressed while I dressed Ava. After I came out of Ava's room, this is what I found:



Bonnie's been telling me that she wanted to learn to play the piano and I guess she decided to take it upon herself to play her a little tune out of the new Zoe songbook! I guess she's wanting to start a trend and be a naked piano player. Hey, there's already a naked chef right? HA! Just kidding! I just laughed my head off when I saw her. She was so serious trying to play a song....not laughing or ANYTHING. I love how she positioned her feet for her performance!

Like I always say: Never a dull moment!


My Signature

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What is it about kids and being naked! Lane loves it too and goes bonkers when we turn him loose in the house without anything on!

Julie Young said...

That is funny! Those are some precious little booties there! :)

Leigh said...

That is hilarious! Such cute girls!

Meredith said...

HAHA! Precious!!!

Katie said...

hahaha!!! That is so funny!!!

Will and Melodie said...

Hilarious! I love Ava's face in that second pic. I also love how Bonnie is sitting on her legs funny! Too cute!