Thursday, April 08, 2010

Bonnie's first Upward Soccer season (Part 1)

My sweet Bonnie is now playing Upward Soccer since she's now four years old and can play!  Let me just say that she LOVE LOVE LOVES it! She was SO excited to pick out all of her soccer attire!  They were out of the pink soccer cleats (total bummer) but I convinced her that the ones with a little blue on them were okay too.  I got her some pink soccer socks to make up for it and she was good to go! Here are some pics of the day we went to Dick's to get her some things to get some things to get started.

The pink ones she wanted so badly!

Shooooooo-Weeeeeeee!!!!

Of course she had to choose the pink ball!



                   Did I mention before that her favorite color is PINK?


Yes, those shorts looked huge and are pretty large for an XXS but they were just about the only option.  Thank goodness they have a drawstring!


My Signature

0 comments: