Saturday, April 3, 2010
Bonnie and Marah with the Easter Bunny
Prissy little Bonnie :)
Enjoying a snack
Bonnie was chosen to be the volunteer at the magic show and she was SOO super excited about it!
This photo depicts how truly excited she was!
Allow me to demonstrate....
I love her little stance right here!
She was AMAZED at how he bent that fork!
I forgot to add that Bonnie got some cute little purplish pink stamps in her Easter Eggs she found on this day. Well, she was quiet the whole way home from the hunt and I just thought the girls were just tired and resting. John and I were enjoying some nice conversation and when we pulled into the garage, I looked back at Bonnie and gasped horridly! She had stamped ALL OVER HER ENTIRE BODY! I mean, she had stamped all down both arms, both legs, her hands, cheeks, and even tongue and teeth! Her teeth were purple! All I was thinking was OH MY GOODNESS! We CANNOT go to church tomorrow looking like this! I was so upset and mad at her that I did not take a picture--I really wish I had now but oh well, what's done is done. We tried EVERYTHING we could think of to get it off of her and nothing was working. We tried Goo-Gone, fingernail polish remover, shampoo, baby wipes, and vegetable oil (which she FREAKED OUT about as I was trying to put on her. She started screaming, "OH NO!! PLEASE DON'T MOMMY! PLEASE DON'T!! PLEASE DON'T COOK ME!" She was crying hysterically and actually thought that if I put vegetable oil on her, that I would be cooking her! That moment was so pityful, funny, not so funny, and precious all at the same time and it broke my anger a lot so I could calm down. I explained to her that I was not going to cook her but that something I read said that oil would get permaneant markers off of a person's skin so I wanted to try it! Well, we tried everything and FINALLY I just got a bar of soap out and it started coming off! DUH MOM! I should've just tried that in the first place! Ahhh......such a memorable moment!


0 comments:
Post a Comment