Monday, October 09, 2006

Bonnie, Bonnie Pumpkin Eater



Link


Well, today I took Bonnie to the Pumpkin Patch at McGee Farm. She had so much fun! She laughed at the goats, pigs, and chickens. I think she would have gotten in the cage with them if I had let her!

The funniest thing that happened was when she took the stem of a pumpkin and put it in her mouth and started chewing on it. She made this funny face and then did it again. Next, she ate part of a bright yellow mum. I found part of it in her mouth 15 minutes later after I thought I had gotten it all! She's still alive and bouncing around, so I guess it didn't hurt her! I tell you what, she is growing SO quickly........and this "teething" thing is quite cute (except for when she's in pain). It's funny to see her reaction as she discovers the world around her by gnawing on everything in sight! No teeth yet....still waiting for one to pop through! Man, I love that little girl SO MUCH!

1 comments:

Cortnie said...

How cute!!! I am going with Josephine's preschool tomorrow, if it doesn't rain