

I woke up this morning to the sound of John's radio going off and the guys on there were talking about Chris Daughtry's make up last night. My tivo had stopped recording after the American Idol finale and I didn't get to see him sing at the end. The guys on the radio talked about how he looked like a drag queen with all that eye makeup on, but after finding pictures and watching the video from last night, I didn't think it was as big of a deal as what they were making it out to be.
I also want to comment on Elliot Yamin's performance a few weeks ago. He is AWESOME! (By the way, did you know Elliot is 90% deaf in his right ear?) I think I'm gonna go buy his CD. I always said throughout last year's competition that he'd fix his teeth once the show was over and boy did he! Those things almost glowed in the dark. He looks much better now and I loved his curly hair!
What do you guys think?

2 comments:
I think Elliot is real cute and yeah, the teeth fixing made a huge difference!! :)
Elliot was Justin's fav throughout the season. He really wanted him to win. I like him too and he does look better. He does really well with singing, balance, everything considering the hearing loss. I didn't even know that. I didn't think Chris's makeup looked that bad. I mean, I noticed it but I think he always wore some eyeliner when he was on the show. Anyway, I thought they all did great.
etta
Post a Comment