I'm currently at the public library checking my email because we don't have a computer set up right now. Living with the in-laws has been okay. Everything is insanely insane and nobody has any time to talk to each other so that means no disagreements for now. John is moving his office right now. His office will be at the Alpine Village Clubhouse effective Monday--which will be good because it's nicer than the old office that is infested with mold and mildew. Also once we're in our new house he can still walk to work. His dad created a path from our new house to the new office. To sum it all up, there has been a WHOLE LOT OF MOVING within the week. I finished up my part of the moving yesterday. John still has to go through the stuff in the basement and move it and then we can turn in our keys to our first home at 2246 Chisholm. It's weird not really having a place that feels like home right now. I know we're so blessed to have a place to live rent free at his parents, but it's still not home. I can't wait until the house is done.
I miss blogging so much....hopefully we'll have our computer set up soon (but we will be on dial up :( If anybody wants to come swimming, please call me anytime and you can come over. I'll make snacks and lemonade or whatever you want. Just come see me! Maybe John's parents will go out of town soon and we can have people over for games. I'll just be sure to let someone else bring them besides Melodie. I'm afraid she may forget! (love you mel :)
Well, I'll talk to you guys soon. I'll be leaving Wednesday night to go to Nashville b/c our flight leaves Thursday morning for Chicago. Me, Bonnie, and John's Memaw are going to Chicago from Thurs. to Mon. to stay with his family and see the Broadway play, Wicked. When I planned this trip, I had no idea so much would be going on. I'm glad it all worked out that I could get away for a few days. Seriously, call me anytime if you want to swim.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is true about Melodie. HA! Maybe I will bring the games. LOL!! JK Melodie!
Post a Comment