I just got back from Dr. Woodford's office and he said the calcification around my ovary is probably a little ovarian cyst from an corpus luteum egg that was released that was filled with blood. He examined me and everything was normal in there and he's gonna do an ultrasound in 4 weeks to make sure the cyst doesn't "grow". If it does grow, it could be a dermoid cyst and it would have to be 6 mm before they would need to remove it--but that's probably not the case. So, that's all good news. Dr. Bailey scared me to death about that cyst!
I'm gonna work on losing some weight to see if that helps the acid reflux from the haital hernia and keep taking the medicine and hopefully the pain I've been having will slowly diminish. Thanks for your prayers.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad that you got a good report.
I'm glad that the report was good. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment