Sunday, September 02, 2007
Marley's gone....
I guess some of you already know this but our dog Marley has been missing for a week and a day now. We're pretty sure he's gone for good. He evidentally ran off because of the storm last weekend and we haven't seen him since. We've had him for about 7 years. We've put an add in the Courier and in the Times Daily for a week and have had a few calls but none of the people had found our dog. I'm sad.....I just want to know where he is. Not that want somebody else to have him and just be keeping him, but I'd rather that be than him off hurt or worse somewhere. I know he's just a dog but he was my first real pet ever, so it's hard for me to completely stop thinking about it all. If you see him out wandering around Florence, let me know, but I'm pretty convinced we won't see him again because it's been so long. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so sorry! missed you today! maybe I just didn't see you!
I'm so sorry about your dog. I definitely understand how attached you get to dogs-it's hard when you lose one of them. Marley is a really cute name-like the book! :)
Post a Comment