
Well, the baby can offically tell people (later that is) that it rode an elephant at 30 weeks gestation! :) I can't believe I did this! The circus that came to Crosspoint this past weekend was a blast! (except for the pouring down rain on the way to our car with no umbrella) Bonnie and I rode an elephant and I have to say I barely got my leg flung over the wet and smelly thing! I honestly felt like the circus people wouldn't let me get on there once they saw how huge I am, but they were all about making some money and didn't seem to mind! A guy from Times Daily took our picture. It didn't make the paper but it's on the online photo gallery at www.timesdaily.com! Bonnie loved petting the goats and seeing the camels and elephants. She's been talking about the elephants ever since! That's the short and sweet news from this weekend!

4 comments:
I love it!! You go girl!
That is hilarious! What fun. A picture to remember forever.
That is so awesome!! You are so adventurous in your pregnancy!!
Wow! we didn't get to go to the show, buthad fun watching the tent go up. Luci was really disappointed she didn't see Dumbo!
Love that your pic got on the TimesDaily site! Too cool.
Post a Comment