Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I am 4-5 Cm !
I'm 4-5 centimeters dilated! YEAH! Dr. Woodford said he could induce me in the morning if I wanted and that it would be easy to induce me b/c I'm so far along, but I really want things to happen naturally. However, he is going out of town on Friday for the weekend and Dr. Allen would have to deliver---I've met him one time,(at church) but have never seen him as my doctor, so that makes me a little nervous. I know he is a really nice man, but I don't know about his philosophies or whatever....I really think I'll have the baby today or tomorrow so it may not even be an issue at all anyway. I just feel comfortable with Dr. Woodford and know how he works so.......I don't know. He just said to come in when my contractions are 5-7 minutes apart, so that's what I'll do unless I decide to do the induction tomorrow morning. I'll keep y'all posted.........Oh, Dr. Woodford said my labor would probably go quicker and easier since I've progressed this far. That's always great news if that's the case! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay Scarlett. It all sounds great. Will this baby possibly be named Epi Dural Thompson, since you decided to go with Bonnie last time?
HA! I'm so afraid I'm gonna go into labor and progress so fast that I don't get to the hospital in time to get my epidural.....Dr. Woodford said it's probably gonna go quick. I oughtta name the baby Braxton Hicks Thompson b/c I've had the contractions for 3 months now! Funny thing is that Braxton is a relatively popular baby name now! :)Hmmm...now that's a possibility! :)
Yeah go with Braxton! LOL! That cracked me up! I think you will go today. I hope so that way we can come see you before we have Luke! How exciting is this!
You're a hoot! I can't believe you had that baby already! All that worrying for nothing. I can't wait to come see her...poor little nameless child! Congrats!
yay! another little baby girl! you three should have fun together :)
Glad all is well. love you!
Post a Comment