Well, we woke up on that Monday morning with about 5 inches of snow I think! It was INSANE....and so beautiful I might add. The weather man totally missed this one. We'd been warned of snow and ice a few weeks prior and got a little bit but nothing like this and they didin't even see this one coming! We had a GREAT day playing in it.
Ava didn't want to play out in the snow because of hating it last time, so her and Memaw watched from Memaw's closet window! So cute!
Bonnie and Daddy went 'sledding'
We build a pretty big snowman in the road!
Ava will show you how big it really was in realtion to her!
And last, but not least, here's our snowman family! Back Row from left to right- Daddy and Mommy, Front row from left to right- Bonnie and Ava :)

1 comments:
I bet you will think twice before putting Johns hat on his next time! LOL!
Post a Comment