enjoying God's blessings with family and friends
Sanjaya...here's how you make me feel: sick to my stomach!
"Sanjaya...here's how you make me feel: sick to my stomach!" Got to be one of the funniest quotes on your blog, to date! And...I'm in total agreement!
Oh, my goodness I just saw that somebody left a comment on this video I posted on You Tube. The girl evidentally didn't know I put the video up there to make fun of him. Her comment was "awwh sweet moves and beautiful voice!Go Sanjaya!" BARF!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
"Sanjaya...here's how you make me feel: sick to my stomach!" Got to be one of the funniest quotes on your blog, to date! And...I'm in total agreement!
Oh, my goodness I just saw that somebody left a comment on this video I posted on You Tube. The girl evidentally didn't know I put the video up there to make fun of him. Her comment was "awwh sweet moves and beautiful voice!
Go Sanjaya!" BARF!
Post a Comment