Wednesday, August 01, 2007
We're Moving earlier than we thought
John came home from work on Friday and said, "Well, pack your bags 'cause we're moving." We will be moving any day now. To wrap it up in a nutshell, the business has been split and the house we're living in now is not part of that half. We are going to be moving in with John's parents until our house is done. We'll be busy so I don't think we'll get in each other's way. Anyways, I've been packing up things since Saturday. There are gonna be some major changes for us in the next few months--more than I think I've ever had to deal with at one time. Please pray that the transition of John's job and our move (or moves plural) will be as smooth as possible. I'm just overwhelmed right now, but we've made some good progress in packing. It seems like so much to do when you look at what all has to be boxed up. I need to just quit getting frustrated and just get as much done each day and not think about it being this huge overwhelming process. I've never gone through a big move before until now so it's a lot to get used to! Moving makes you realize how materialistic we all are because we accumulate SO MUCH STUFF! I've got a ton of stuff to take to the Friendship Center and I can't tell you how many bags of garbage we've thrown away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, shocker! Well, just let us know what we can do. I know everything will be fine!
I have lived somewhere for 8 months before and when we left I had just as much to give/throw away as I did 8 months before. I mean, it really is ridiculous. Anyway, good luck with everything.
etta
let me know if there's anything i can do. sorry we missed each other the other day...i tried to call you back! good luck with everything!
Post a Comment