Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog Security

After watching Dr. Phil's show the other day about child abductions, I have gotten a little freaked out about having my whole family with their names and photos on my blog. I just don't have a lot of faith in the motives of the people in this world these days, so I'm making my blog more secure. Email me at: 2littleblessings@gmail.com (my alternate email address that I use for sign-ups,junk email, and catalogs) if you wish to keep reading it and if I know you or know you through somebody I trust, I'll give you access to my blog. I've tried to add my readers' email addresses that I already know, so you may not have to do anything else to read the blog.....I may have forgotten somebody unintentionally.

3 comments:

Julie Young said...

I was wondering what was going on when I got your invite. Thanks for adding me. I am a faithful reader. :)

Will and Melodie said...

Good for you for being safe! I'll still read!

Rebekah said...

Add me to your list Scarlett! I love reading about y'all!!