Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Diaper Surprise
Today, Ava had a major blowout--something she's great at these days. I changed her diaper and found what appears to be a raisin. I'm assuming that Bonnie gave her a raisin and had to have forced it down her mouth. I can't figure out any other reason that she'd having something like that in her diaper. I thought about posting a photo but didn't want to gross y'all out. I thought maybe Bonnie took her raisins and dumped one into the pack and play that has a spot for Ava's diapers and that maybe one of them fell into a diaper and I just didn't notice it until I changed her. However, it definitely looked like it had to have gone through her system. I've told Bonnie a hundred times that Ava can't have anything to eat or drink until she's older except for mommy's milk. She knows that. I just don't know what to think. I'm a nervous wreck now. She's fine so that's all that matters, but she could've choked on it! John said I could take it to Dr. Freeman to make sure it was a raisin, but I think he'd laugh at me for doing that. I guess I can't even go to the bathroom and leave Bonnie alone with Ava. Bonnie's napping now, so when she wakes up, I'm gonna ask her about it. What am I gonna do? Lug Ava around with me ALL DAY LONG? Ava has been fussy lately....this could explain it. Poor thing, her little bootie hole is not even as big as a raisin. I bet she was in awful pain trying to get that thing out! She's sleeping calmly now and hasn't been as fussy since she pooped. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, I'm commenting on my own blog:
Bonnie just woke up from her nap and I asked her about it and she said she DID give Ava a raisin earlier! I've talked to her as calmly as I can about how dangerous that is and not to do it EVER AGAIN, but I'm still a nervous wreck!
That is hilarious and scary! I am so glad you discovered it so you could warn Bonnie. I had fun last night! Hope you did too!
That is too funny, but yes it is a good thing that Bonnie admitted to it so you could tell her not to do that again. I bet poor Ava did have a hard time getting that rasin out. HA!
Jake so kindly let Ty have a peanut m&m so I know the feeling! Ava is a doll. This was the first time I have gotten to see pictures of her!
Post a Comment