Friday, July 25, 2008
John sold his first home!
Yesterday at 5:00 p.m., John closed on his first house! Actually, our house was the first one he built, but we didn't see profits from that one! HA! It's different because it's the first one he's sold. I am SO proud of him and his accomplishments. Tonight, we're going out to celebrate. He has been working so hard and it's really been worth it. I forget to tell him how much he means to me and how much I admire him as a husband, father, and businessman. You know, you get so busy being a mom that you forget that they have crazy stuff going on with their jobs too. I need to try to ask him how his day has gone more often. He comes home and I'm so frustrated about my day that I forget about him. It's hard to balance everything. I feel like I'm juggling 1000 things these day! Through it all, I know I am so blessed! The house he's working on now does not have a buyer yet, so I will be picking out the stuff for it. I know it will be a LOT easier then when I picked out stuff for our house. I made big deals out of things that were SO NOT big deals. If anybody knows of anyone looking for a new home and wants to be my neighbor, send them our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yea John!! That is so exciting. Good luck with this next one.
That is so awesome Scarlotta! It is really cute. He did a great job. Will told me he sold another one today. Good for you guys!
That is great! I don't know what you are talking about with 2 kids it's the easiest thing I have ever done! *HA* I know how you feel with 2 babies you feel like you can't even think straight somtimes. Best wishes with all of the house selling.
Post a Comment