Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Bonnie turned 4 on November 27th!!




I can't believe Bonnie is 4! She is growing up SO fast! I know everybody says that about kids but BOY IS IT TRUE! We have never done kid birthday parties before since our families combined are big enough. I'm not quite ready for a 'lots of kids' birthday party yet! This year Bonnie had a couple of her little friends (Marah and Barklee) over to make homemade pizzas, dress up, and watch a movie. I made movie tickets for them to bring with them to watch upstairs in our movie room along with a popcorn container to take home with popcorn in it and a monogrammed apron by Christina Beckman to use for pizza making....and taking home to keep of course! They had SO much fun making the pizzas and dressing up!











I made mini strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing on top. Bonnie had asked me to put pink sprinkles on top, but I forgot to pick some up at the grocery store, so I had to get creative. I had some Pop Rocks here, so I put those on top--YUMMY!! (and whoever invented those is a pretty big genius)I shaped the cupcakes into a '4' and we each ate 2-4 a piece! (Well, I think the mommies ate more than the kids but they were tiny right?)








My Signature

1 comments:

Katie said...

Such a creative, cute idea for a little gathering of girls...sounds like it was fun!!!