Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow Filled Fun (January 7, 2010)

All week week a couple of weeks ago, the weather man has been saying we were gonna have a big snow! So you know what that means in Florence, Alabama? All the little grannies run to the store and get their bread, milk, and eggs and all the schools get out for a day or two. It's pretty hilarious but there was a little snow and dangerous ice patches in places, so the school closings were justified.

We took Bonnie and Ava outside to play in the little snow that we got. We bundled them up well and actually had some ski bibs for Ava to wear that we had for Bonnie on a family ski trip a couple of years ago. I got a Canon Rebel t1i for Christmas this year(YAY! My first SLR!!!) and I wanted to get some good pictures of the girls in the snow....or try to at least.










Bonnie LOVED the snow and didn't want to come in.

Ava, on the other hand, HATED it! (with exception to the first 5 minutes in which I managed to take a few cute pictures. She was SO cold! She fell down on top of her hands and just cried. She couldn't get up--I guess because of all of her layered clothing!


I took her in and opened the door a bit and got a few shots of Bonnie and John making snow balls to throw at each other. I love those photos......so special!








My Signature

1 comments:

Katie said...

These cameras take great pictures. I LOVE the close up photo of Bonnie...so good!!!