
I've got so much to say but no time for that post yet......I thought I'd leave you with a picture of Bonnie to laugh at in the meantime. A few days after we came home with Ava from the hospital, I saw Bonnie rocking something in her arms. She was standing up holding a lap pad(for changing babies' diapers)that was all wrapped up around something. She was singing "Rockabye Baby" and swaying back and forth. I thought she had one of her little baby dolls in it. Nope! I peeled back the wrapped up lap pad and she was rocking........get this: a remote control! It was so hilarious! I grabbed the camera and made her say cheese so I could capture the moment!

5 comments:
Cute Bonnie!! I enjoyed seeing y'all a couple of weeks ago!
I love it! That is awesome. She is getting in some good practice!
She is so cute!! I hope that she is adjusting well.
There is you a babysitter right there! HA!
I love that picture!! =)
Post a Comment