Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning 2009




This is the best picture I could get of Bonnie, Ava, and my nephew John Parker!




Christmas morning: SANTA CAME!!! Bonnie had a stomach virus the few days before Christmas and woke up not that excited that Santa had come.....well, she threw up right after the photo taken of her looking at the coloring book! We got it all on video.....classic! I HOPE SO BAD that my children are well next Christmas. I think I've had a sick child every Christmas so far! UGH!














This is what Bonnie made for me for Christmas. Well, Ava helped too! I love looking at those sweet little squiggly crayon marks that she added to the card!It had a gift card in there for the Mariott Spa. It was the sweetest gift I've ever gotten. I've got it on my nightstand still!



I'm still trying to find out who all is in the picture that Bonnie drew of her family. Apparently, it's a drawing of Me and John on the left and maybe the 4 kids we are going to have (NOT AND A HALF!) and maybe a nanny in the middle? or a live-in-therapist since I'd have 4 kids.....hmmmmm....still not sure who that is, but he/she sure is tall and skinny! LOL!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Could it be me in the picture?!?! haha...that's really cute. I love the matching outfits the girls wore too!!!